Frequently asked questions
- How does the ordering process work?
- Will my payment data be saved?
- Can the shopping cart be changed?
- How can you pay in our shop?
- Can I enter a different delivery address?
- Can there be partial deliveries?
- Does e-shop-direct.com have a minimum order amount?
- How much are the shipping costs?
- When does the payment process take place?
- Can I ask questions about my order?
- Is it possible to check my entries again?
- When will my order be delivered?
- In spite of shipping notifications, I haven't a delivery yet. What should I do?
- Can I return the delivered goods?
- What do I have to do if I wish to return the goods?
- How does an exchange work?
- Can I purchase a gift certificate? How do they work?
- Can I submit a review of the product?
- Are there any special features for deliveries to non EU-countries?
- In which languages can the contract be concluded?
- Is there a statutory right of liability for defects in the goods?
How does the ordering process work?
1. Add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart. You can see the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" link on the top right-hand side of every page (first step in ordering process).
2. From the shopping cart, you will then proceed to the checkout. In the event you already have an e-shop-direct account, you may enter your login information now (e-mail address + password). If you do not have an account, you will create one now.
3. During the next step, you will choose your delivery and payment methods. Depending on the selected payment method, you will be directed via a secure SSL connection to your payment service provider in order to enter your payment information. As a guest payer on PayPal, you will only be directed to the corresponding page to enter your bank information once you have submitted the order to us.
4. Specify your billing and delivery address in the payment section.
5. In the final step of the ordering process, verify that all of the information you entered is correct. If you would like to make changes to any of the information you entered, simply click on the step you would like to go back to in the ordering process chart on the top of each page. If all of the information is correct, click on the "Submit Order" button.
6. We will send you an order confirmation e-mail as soon as we receive your order.
Will my payment data be saved?
Don't worry - no payment-related data from you will be saved. This data is entered directly at your payment service provider.
Can the shopping cart be changed?
You can view your shopping cart during the entire purchase. This data can be changed at any time. Don't you like a product any longer or do you want to order a product serveral times? Items in the shopping cart can be deleted or the order quantities changed.
The order is just completed and there is no possibility of changes any longer, if you click on the button "send order" at the checkout.
How can you pay in our shop?
In our shop you have several possibilties to pay easily and safe.You can pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa), PayPal or Paypal guest payment. In some countries you can either pay easily by invoice through our partner Klarna. If you choose the credit card payment you have to enter the secure code. For this code you have been informed by your bank or you have defined it by yourself. If you have any questions about this payment method, please contact your credit card issuing bank. Paypal guest payment offers you the possibility of using this method as a guest payer without having a Paypal account. PayPal provides various and typical payment methods.
Can I enter a different delivery address??
You may indicate a different delivery address (such as your work address) during checkout. For security reasons, this option is not available for payments by invoice. This is to prevent others from ordering goods on your behalf and having them delivered to another address without your knowledge.
Can there be partial deliveries?
If we can't deliver an order at once, the delivery will be split up. Of course you will receive an information about this. You don't incur any additional freight costs.
Does e-shop-direct.com have a minimum order amount?
You can shop at e-shop-direct.com, starting from a minimum order value of 0,00 EUR.
How much are the shipping costs?
We charge you the costs, which are charged to us by a parcel service or shipping company. You can see the exact shipping costs by looking in your shopping cart before submitting the order. For doing thias you have to be logged in or registered, because this is the only way for letting us know your delivery address, which will be used to determine the freight costs.
If we make partial deliveries, we will no longer charge you. You always pay the cheapest price, as if everything was sent at once.
When does the payment process take place?
At the time of ordering the payment is only authorized. Your credit card account or PayPal account will be debited when the goods are ready for dispatch. At this point you will receive the invoice by email. If you choose paying on open invoice, the payment period of 14 days begins with the invoice date.
Can I ask questions about my order?
If you have any questions, our customer service of course will be competently available for you.
Is it possible to check my entries again?
Of course. At the checkout you have the opportunity to check all entries again, before it will be sent to us. Ist there anything wrong? No problem! Now you still have the option to change all the information. Just send us your order, if all entries are correct. After that you will receive an order confirmation by email, automatically.
When will my order be delivered?
You can see the receipt of your order by using the sent tracking link. The average delivery time for GLS deliveries is about 2-3 working days after receiving the order confirmation. Please note that longer times may be possible for forwarding consignments. Here the delivery is always notified in advance by telephone.
In spite of shipping notifications, I haven't a delivery yet. What should I do?
As soon as an order has been sent to you, you will receive an email with the tracking number of the shipment (parcel service). Now, you can easily track the delivery status online. Simply click on the link which is given in the email or enter, if necessary the tracking number of the shipment.
Unfortunately, detailed shipment tracking isn't possible for freight forwarding shipments. These shipments are always notified by telephone.
You are also welcome to contact our customer service if you have any questions regarding the exact delivery date.
Can I return the delivered goods?
Yes, you have the right to return the ordered goods. More information can be found here.
What do I have to do if I wish to return the goods?
Only end consumers (and not commercial buyers) may return goods.You will find a procedure on our homepage which makes returning goods both quick and easy. Log into your account via the "My Account" menu item and click on "Initiate Return".You can also call Customer Care so we can help get your return underway:
- In Germany: 08158 4543862
- From Abroad: +498158 4543862
You are not required to use the return procedure we have provided. You can also return the goods to the supplier (see invoice and return form). Please place the fully-completed return form inside the return package so the supplier can trace the goods and we can quickly issue your credit.
How does an exchange work?
Only end consumers (and not commercial buyers) may exchange goods. To exchange an item, log into your account via "My Account". Next, select "Exchange" from the menu. There you will be guided through the process or returning and ordering anew. You can find more information on returns here.
Can I purchase a gift certificate? How do they work?
1. Yes, gift certificates can be purchased.
2. You can purchase a gift certificate in the "My Account" section.
3. You may use a gift certificate as a means of payment for any online purchase, whether the value of the order is greater or less than the value of the gift certificate. Enter the gift certificate code during checkout in the gift certificate code field under the payment method selection.
4. In the case of a return of an item which was paid for using a gift certificate, the value of the return will be credited back to the gift certificate.
Can I submit a review of the product?
Product reviews are available in selected e-shop-direct.com shops. You have the possibility to submit a product review under the product description of the particular product.To submit a review, you must be a registered customer.
Are there any special features for deliveries to non EU-countries?
Deliveries to non-EU-countries incur additional duties, taxes and fees. You will be charged for this when the shipment is delivered. With the held of the following link you can find further information of customs duties:
For further information of import sales taxes: http://auskunft.eztonline.de/ezto/Welcome.do
Further information especially for Switzerland: http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
In which languages can the contract be concluded?
You have the possibility of concluding the sales contract in the following languages:
Is there a statutory right of liability for defects in the goods?
The staturtory warranty right apply to all goods from our shop.